Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh Sugar...

Okay, so you may be wondering where my love page for Big Al may be hiding (can you tell yet that I'm on a GLJ kick?). The truth is I got rid of it. It started out as a funny little thing but when it started appearing first on google searches, it kind of freaked me out. If Alex ever did see it I would like to apologize to him now. It was only supposed to be for a handful of people. It really got out of hand.

Don't get me wrong, I still find the man gorgeous. It's just that I don't think I need to put ALL of my thoughts and desires out there. It got very tasteless. What changed for me? I think it had something to do with being so close to the man when I saw them in concert. For the first time ever, I was able to see all of him without the aid of a monitor. He wasn't just a guy on the screen anymore. I saw him as a real person and it hit me that my old blog really crossed the line. So Big Al, I love you and always will, but I won't embarrass you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment